The number moment !

The summer is usually a great time for DS. He loves to splash in water and he is learning to swim this summer. Its not been easy, but he is persevering with it...

But the champagne moment came a few days ago. We are using some of his "would-love-to-do" activities to teach him the concept of money. The principle behind is that he needs to pay us for him to do some activities. We have a open "box" with three partitions with Rs.5/-, Rs.2/- and Re.1/- coins in them - the coin pile is also labeled. And he needs to pay out my DW or I. for frolic in the pool. Or any such activities that he loves.

Couple of days ago, as I was rocking him in the swing, as a part of his rhythm, I told him that the day was a "cost" day; that is he needs to pay for his activities. I told him that he needs to pay for pool and Oral-mathematics (where he does word sums denoting multiplication or addition with my DW).

Pat came his reply - "Appa, Oral-math is so expensive, I cannot afford it" !

And we went :) ;) ;) ;) ;) :) for nearly a week !!! :)

No comments: