Raining Jokes !

This morning, when DS left for the class, there was a slight drizzle. Since he doesn't like wearing caps, I had told him that if it rains heavily when he reaches school, he may want to run quickly from the bus stop into the class room, so that he does not get wet.

Later in the day, during the evening, I had asked him if he got wet in the rain this morning. He said no, he did not get wet. He got only half percent wet. Then added in a serious tone, but "that day, I got completely wet..., fully 100% wet..." (He is also getting the percentage concept these days!)

I was naturally worried (cold, cough, fever and all that flashed through my mind), and asked, "really, when was that ?"...

He responded with suppressed laugh and twinkle in his eyes, "I was standing under the shower !!!".

Joker !!!

2 comments:

aish said...

Sooooo Happppyyy to hear this witty joke from thambi....:)Had a really good laugh...:)!!!
Would really love to hear many more too....:):)
He certainly seems to have inherited his sense of humour from you and is sure to give you tough competition..:)!!!
I think you should move on and give way to the "King of Humour"...:):)!!!
Looking forward to hear more...:):)!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah...You must make way for this lil master...must laud the humorous side of this lil kid who cracks wonder tit bits of humor that have you in splits... :)- A.