Sanity !

[This is a post from my other blog - the funny thing is perfectly normal NT people have commented back that they too feel the same one time or the other. So, whats wrong with DS, anyways !!]

Bore beyond
my eyes
Into my head -
See wires crossed
Neurons lost.
An inchoate mass
of ocean of thoughts
Rise in noisy waves
fall to a still-born end.
Strident voices
In a cacophonous cadence,
Shutdown my senses.
I arch tense;
Body spins -
masking the din.
Past, tense twirls,
quiet unfurls.
Senses rebound
coherent and sound.
Spy deep into my brain -
Beyond turmoil and storm,
In that lucid calm,
I'm all heart...and pain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very touching indeed. I only wish I could get into the body/mind of my child and learn what she is going thru.

Marshwiggle23 said...

lovely poem -also very painful to read
i wish we could put all this stuff together
asked neena wagh about it but got no reply