Time for Physics ?! :)

DS had made a couple of observations in the past week.
  1. When looking through the peep-hole on the main-door, the people and objects look smaller and distant
  2. When looked into the mirror, the (digital) 2 looks like 5. This observation was inside an elevator
I wonder if its time for us to teach him some basic physics concept ! ;) :). Seriously !! So, yesterday, DW and I brought up that peep-hole thing; and one of us explained to the other about the concave and convex lens. I'm pretty certain he did not understand the concept, but was sure he would have stored away the words. Atleast, the next time he is talked to about it, he would not be stressed by the unfamiliarity.

On mirror, DW and I played the "mirror game". That is - face each other; one be the mirror image of the other. DS intently watched this - again not sure, if he got it, but DW and I had a bit of fun playing that game !!!! :)

No comments: