Trade !!!

Recently, there was a "good" thing that happened to us. Recognition came my way at work. One thing that I have consciously done is, in my prayers only ask for something that makes DS progress and make it a conscious point not to ask for anything for ourselves Nothing heroic, it is just that we have clearly internalized what is more important; and I also believe we have been given more than what we really want, compared to so many other unfortunate ones.

...so given that, as I was thanking providence for the recognition, a thought crossed my mind: would I trade any of it or all of it for DS' progress and development, total or incremental. The answer was crystal clear - yes I would. So, I was not clear why that "good" thing did come my way.

Then I realized that, perhaps this is the vehicle He has sent us to make that progress for DS.

I'm more at peace with myself.

No comments: